Rafting Day from Bogota
Feel the thrill and the adrenaline of a 1.5 hours rafting trip on the lever 3-4 rapids of Rio Negro.
This activity is ideal to enhance teamwork within organizations or families. The raft will quiver, jump, and sift in this atavistic fight between man and nature.
Scape Bogotá’s frenzy and travel for 2 hours to a beautiful location with moderate tropical weather.
Once we reach the finish line, a van will drive us back to the base camp where a deserved lunch will be waiting for us.
In a Nutshell
- Escape Bogota’s frenzy and travel for 2 hours to a beautiful location with temperate tropical weather.
- Feel the thrill and the adrenaline of a 1.5 hour rafting trip on the level 3-4 rapids of Rio Negro.
- Included in this package, and to ensure safe performance, is: insurance, an experienced guide, and a rescue kayak for backup.
- Enjoy a rewarding lunch at the base camp.
- Relax at the swimming pool, play some local games and have a comforting shower before going back to Bogota.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off.
- All necessary equipment for the activity.
- Experienced guide.
- CD with video of the entire ride (for groups of 6 or bigger).
- Permission to use swimming pool and games at base camp.
- Depending on bookings you might be in a small group up to 6 people or by yourself.
If no one in your group speaks Spanish, we suggest checking “hire bilingual guide”; an additional fee applies. Bring a wet and a dry change of clothes. Let us know in advance if any participant has a medical condition. In week days It's required a minimum of 4 people.
Please read our cancellation policy.
Rafting is a blend of adrenaline, balance, love of nature, and passion for challenges. This activity is ideal to enhance teamwork within organizations or families. The raft will quiver, jump and shift in this atavistic fight between man and nature. You’ll have to row to cut through the rapids of a powerful current, originating in the summits of the mountain range above the stream.
After the 2 hour drive from Bogotá to the base camp at Tobia, we will get ready for the ride and receive mandatory instructions. After driving some minutes up the river, we will reach the starting point. From there we’ll descend the Rio Negro, totaling 6km and 1.5 hours, riding through warm tropical weather and surrounded by beautiful landscapes.
Once we reach the finish line, a van will drive us back to the base camp where a much deserved lunch will be waiting for us. After lunch, we will have an extra hour to relax at the swimming pool, take a shower, and get ready for the drive back to Bogota.