Night Tour in Bogota
Colpatria, the tallest building in Colombia located in the International Center, which displays a very particular illumination that makes it stick out.
We will drive along Avenida Circunvalar lining the east hills all the way onto the trendy neighbourhood of La Macarena: place of the bogotan bohemian and artist scene with an interesting night life offer with bars, restaurants and small handicraft shops
The tour starts at La Calera lookout where you will be able to see the lights of the city turning on as night falls over the capital.
Bogotá is a city with many faces. One of them we love showing is the charming Bogotá by night.
In a Nutshell
- Contemplate the city at dusk from one of most magnificent lookout places of the capital: El Mirador la Calera.
- Start the tour, and warm up to the evening, sipping a comforting canelazo.
- Drive along the Avenida Circunvalar bordering the East Hills until reaching the city center.
- Make a stop at the trendy neighborhood of La Macarena and dive into its alternative night scene.
- Surprise yourself with the skyscraper lights of Centro Internacional.
- Walk along Carrera Séptima and get lost in the diversity it portrays during its peak hours.
- Be amazed by the beauty of the lighted façades of the most iconic buildings of the city at Plaza de Bolívar.
- Finish the tour at a restaurant recommended especially for you or one of your choice.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off.
- Expert guide in the language of tour preference (Spanish, English, Portuguese, Italian, French, German).
- Canelazo (beverage) at La Calera
- Typical snack.
- Depending on bookings you might be in a small group up to 6 people or by yourself.
We can add a visit to Monserrate (entrance fees not included). If you have a large party size, we can help setting up a dinner in one of our partner restaurants. Please contact us for details.
Please read our cancellation policy.
Bogotá is a city with many faces and personalities. The one every visitor should experience is the charming Bogotá by night. The Night Tour starts at the La Calera lookout where you will be able to see the magnificent lights of the city turning on as night falls over the capital. There we will warm up our hands with a comforting Canelazo, and get ready to head downtown.
We will drive along Avenida Circunvalar lining the East Hills all the way into the trendy neighborhood of La Macarena; place of the Bogotan bohemian and artist scene, and with an interesting nightlife offering of bars, restaurants, and small handicraft shops. From there, we will go down to the Centro Internacional, where you will experience the remarkable contrast between the colonial architecture of the National Museum, and Colpatria - the tallest building in Bogotá which displays unique illumination.
Then we will walk along the bustling Carrera Séptima, a main road in the city center that transforms into a bazaar of diversity during rush hour. We'll conclude the walk at Plaza de Bolívar - a place that hosts the most important administrative buildings in the city - and at night becomes a tranquil place to socialize.
The tour will finish at your drop-off location, or at a restaurant or bar of your choice.